Resource of the week:
- Cling to the calling.
- "Don't doubt in the dark what you heard in the light."
- Your calling doesn't change just because you're going through a dark season.
- Seek counsel and stay in community.
- Stay in proximity with people who love you and who can speak into your life.
- You will need to seek these things in this season, because you will be inclined to isolate yourself.
- Manage you spiritual and physical energy.
- Burnout is usually systematic. It usually occurs over a long period of time. Systematic adjustments can often times help you avoid burnout.
- Listen closely to trusted friends and family to help give you honest perspective.
- Do not be ashamed to seek professional counseling help or to take a sabbatical.
- Run to God, not from Him.