Resource of the week:
- Social Media is word of mouth on steroids.
- Hook people by showing them how we are serving them via social media, not just promoting ourselves.
- You don't get a second chance at a first impression - your social media is your first impression with students.
- Social media is an opportunity to project what you care about
- "Vision dripping" - little drops of your vision throughout all of your social media posts helps project what you care about
- Social media is not a billboard, but a conversation
- Like, comment, respond to posts to let people know that we care
- Choose which social media platform you want to dominate. Don't try to do them all well all at once.
- Recruit students with talents in the areas that we're lacking to take our social media to the next level.
Social Media accounts to watch:
- Vous Church
- Zoe Church
- Mosaic Church
- Mosaic Kids
- Elevation Church
- Urban Outfitters
- Humans of New York