Resource of the Week:
- EP 04: Why Young Adults Are Walking Away from the Church
- EP 60: Key to Attracting and Engaging Volunteers
- EP 69: Completely Different Take on Reaching Millennials
- Placing all of your effort and energy on your weekly worship service can leave you stressed, depressed, and less effective.
- Focusing on developing and empowering student leaders to make disciples, helps relieve the pressure of "stage ministry", and makes us more effective at reaching students.
- The tasks that revolve around your worship services (setting up chairs, bulletins, social media, etc) generally take care of themselves when you have bought-in student disciple-makers.
- Emphasizing reaching freshmen and developing leaders keeps us from having to restart every time a highly involved class graduates.