Resource of the Week:
- Consider "tithing" your week - set aside several hours a week to minister to your team so that it's not an afterthought.
- Get creative in connecting with your team - video, anniversary cards, small Christmas gifts, for pastors - pastor appreciation and Easter.
- In times of frustration, be sure to check your heart
- Are you struggling with entitlement?
- Are you seeing this as a "have to" or a "get to"? - this is a ministry opportunity and a privilege
- Are you called? Go WILL provide! God is doing something in us through this process that will help us and our ministry.
- Are you communicating a need or a confident and passionate vision?
- Are you dealing with theological roadblocks?
- Minister to the members of your support team with a similar level of love and intentionality generally, but communicate with them in a way that touches their heart specifically.
- A business leader and a single mom do not necessarily connect with the same stories and methods of communication.
- Think of ways to connect with them in a format that makes sense and touches their heart.