Resource of the Week:
Other Resources Mentioned:
- Our roles will evolve and our capacity will increase in faithfulness.
- Let your personality shine through - don't buy into the "imitation culture".
- Your greatest contribution is walking in your specific gifts and abilities.
- Ignore the idea that "the only way to be successful is to be a #1 leader".
- Senior leaders need to walk in enough humility to empower and release our staff.
- "Choose trust over suspicion" and assume the best of everyone on your team.
- "Raving fans publicly and honest critics privately"
- We're team together AND team apart
- Qualities of great staff members
- They "do whatever it takes".
- They have productive paranoia and are working to change small things and learning to be more efficient and effective.
- They are owners instead of renters.
- Don't simply do what you've always done, but go to the next level and grow your effectiveness.
- Our identity is hidden in Christ, not in what others think of us.