Resource of the Week:
1. Thou Shalt love thy visitors.
- People decide in the first few minutes of walking in the door whether or not they will come back.
- Employ your extroverts
- Consider empowering and designating small groups to be in charge of greeting on a given night.
2. Thou Shalt Set-Up New Songs
- Why is the song worth singing? What does it mean? What scriptural truth does it convey?
3. Thou Shalt Be Joyful
- Developing a culture of joy and celebration is an intentional effort.
4. Thou Shalt Not Meet In Too Large Of A Space
- Meeting in a space that is not the right size can have significant effects on the atmosphere and tone of your meeting.
5. Thou Shalt Not Make Awkward comments about stalking or money.
- Consider what the visitor or unbeliever hears when you're talking about follow up and worship through giving.
- Don't make an act of worship sound like an act of confiscation.